About – Home
(site still under construction – October, 2013)
1) Brief biography/summary of services (below);
2) Formal education, resume and writing samples (above);
3) Cases citing and/or discussing State v. Gaines (2009) (right).
* Almost three (3) decades drafting legal arguments, both trial memoranda and briefs;
* Twenty-five (25) years researching statutes and drafting histories;
* Fifteen (15) years as a legislative reporter;
* Ten (10) years as an active attorney;
* BS, Journalism/Political Science; JD, University of Oregon;
* Editor, Oregon Daily Emerald.
Within walking distance of the state archives, the state law library and Willamette University.